RAISEonline aims to:
- Enable schools to analyse performance data in greater depth as part of the self-evaluation
- Provide a common set of analyses for schools, local authorities, inspectors, dioceses, academy trusts
- Better support teaching and learning.
- Contextual information about the school including comparisons to schools nationally.
- Reports and analysis covering the attainment and progress of pupils at Key Stage 1 and
phonics, Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 4, with interactive features allowing exploration of hypotheses
about pupil performance.
- Question level analysis, allowing schools to investigate the performance of pupils
in specific curriculum areas throughout the key stage.
- Data management facility providing the ability to import and edit pupil level data,
and create school-defined fields and teaching groups.
Guidance and support
Information about the methodology used for producing RAISEonline reports can be found in the
library. To view the whole spectrum of available
documents, we recommend users log into the system prior to accessing the library.
FAQs are available at the bottom of RAISEonline homepage and further
information can be found in the Help box within each interactive report.
Regular updates are published via RAISEonline latest news accessible from the